Kyiv Medical University
established in 1992
Kyiv Medical University was established in 1992 by Dr Pokanevich Valerity. It is one of the best and old private university in Europe. The university has trained over 10,000 students who have emerged general practitioners, dentists, and pharmacists. The university offers an MBBS course to both local and as well as for international students. The university is recognized by the Ghana Dental and Medical Council, Nigerian Dental and Medical Council, Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, European Council of Medicine, Indian Medical Council and General Medical Council of UK. So, International students do not need to take stress over the legality of their degrees. All degrees gave by KMU are legal, and approved by the foreign ministry of Affairs, Ukraine.
There are an undergrad and postgraduate academic program, language certification courses, training courses, and significantly more. English is the essential language of instruction at the university. The University promotes the training and practice at the national and worldwide level. The university has its own hostel in the campus for the students. The students feel very familiar in the hostel in a matter of a few days where students from all over the world come, live, study, and interact. The distance between the hostel and the university main campus is only 500 meters. It is also well connected to all the basic provisions like metro station, bus stop, markets, etc.
Tuition Fee – 3500$/Year
Hostel Fee – 1000$/Year
One Time Charge – 2500$
Indian Processing Fee – 2000$
Food expenses $100-$150 per month and excluded from tuition/Hostel fees. *
One Time Charges Include – Admission Letter from desired University, Invitation Letter, Medical check-up, Medical insurance, free sim card, swift landing, immigration letters, City Orientation, visa Extension and 6 Year Local Support and Documentation.
Indian Processing Fee Include – Counseling Fee, Admission, Visa & Travel Assistance, one way Air Fare for Student & all consultancy related to student’s admission procedures.
The hostels are available in double and triple sharing occupies in rooms. Students can choose one of them based on their needs, requirement, budget, and availability. Boys and girls hostels are separate. All the hostels are very safe and secure as they have security cameras in every hostel for the student’s safety. There is a 24 hours security checkpoint, students can only enter in the hostel when they show their identity card. Indian mess is there in the hostels for the students and they are providing healthy and nutritious food to every student and staff.
1. Passport (Original).
2. Date of birth certificate (original).
3. 12th marks sheet (original).
4. Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa).
5. Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit.
6. ORIGINAL Bank statement with stamp (min bal. Rs. 4.5 lacs).
7. If account is less than 6 months old, a letter from the Bank manager.
8. If Bank account is of the student, (min bal. Rs. 3.5 Lacs).
9. 4 passport sized VISA photographs (white background).
10. Medical certificate – reputed Private clinic (blood reports Specimen attached).
11. If Student is below 18 yrs. Minor Affidavit (10 Rs stamp) of mother/father reqd.
12. Copy of ID of parents giving Affidavit and original should be same.
1. AGE –17 yrs. and older.
2. 12th passed minimum 50% aggregate and PCB with minimum 50% marks.
3. NEET 2020 – securing ( ) passing marks. NEET 2019 – securing (134).
4. Valid passport with minimum one year validity.
*NOTE : If a student has passed his/her 12th class In/before 2015, please send a gap certificate of the same. This gap certificate can be anything like entrance examination admit card, any ID card issued by any coaching institution, a Bonafide certificate from coaching institute on its letterhead or any other document proving his preparations (Please also note that affidavit from a lawyer will not be accepted as gap certificate).