Taras Sheychenko National University
established in 1834
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv was established in the year 1834. Taras Shevchenko National University is one of the biggest medical university in Ukraine. It recognized by WHO, MCI, and many more international professional groups. It is an institution of advanced education that trains specialists in numerous fields of knowledge and completes research. It is considered as the most prestigious university in Ukraine and a major center of advanced learning and dynamic thinking.
The university is providing the best infrastructure for its students and the quality facilities like good and spacious hostels, libraries, modern classrooms, etc. Moreover, the university is providing a healthy and friendly environment on the campus for its students. The University has over 400 partner universities, currently maintains relations and, in some cases, student exchange programs with universities of 40 countries a figure which includes a number of former republics of the Soviet Union and other countries which Ukraine traditionally, over the past 70 years prior to independence in 1991. The Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv is offering a low-cost medicine program. The university is preparing doctors for near countries, and far abroad. The University grants Junior Specialists, Bachelor’s, Specialist’s and Master’s degrees, Higher Qualification Post-graduation degrees and Doctoral degrees. Training and retraining programs are given in 14 specialties of Junior Specialist qualification, 55 fields of Bachelor preparing programs, 49 areas of Specialist preparing programs and 98 fields of Master preparing programs.
Tuition Fee – 4700$/Year
Hostel Fee – 1300$/Year
One Time Charge – 2500$
Indian Processing Fee – 2000$
Food expenses $100-$150 per month and excluded from tuition/Hostel fees. *
One Time Charges Include – Admission Letter from desired University, Invitation Letter, Medical check-up, Medical insurance, free sim card, swift landing, immigration letters, City Orientation, visa Extension and 6 Year Local Support and Documentation.
Indian Processing Fee Include – Counseling Fee, Admission, Visa & Travel Assistance, one way Air Fare for Student & all consultancy related to student’s admission procedures.
The hostels are available in double, and triple sharing occupancies in rooms. Students can choose one of them based on their needs, requirement, budget, and availability. Boys and girls hostels are separate. All the hostels are very safe and secure as they have security cameras in every hostel for the student’s safety. Security staff is always there for the security of the students. Indian mess is not available in the hostel but there is a common kitchen in every floor of each hostel so that student can cook their food whenever and whatever they want.
1. Passport (Original).
2. Date of birth certificate (original).
3. 12th marks sheet (original).
4. Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa).
5. Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit.
6. ORIGINAL Bank statement with stamp (min bal. Rs. 4.5 lacs).
7. If account is less than 6 months old, a letter from the Bank manager.
8. If Bank account is of the student, (min bal. Rs. 3.5 Lacs).
9. 4 passport sized VISA photographs (white background).
10. Medical certificate – reputed Private clinic (blood reports Specimen attached).
11. If Student is below 18 yrs. Minor Affidavit (10 Rs stamp) of mother/father reqd.
12. Copy of ID of parents giving Affidavit and original should be same.
1. AGE –17 yrs. and older.
2. 12th passed minimum 50% aggregate and PCB with minimum 50% marks.
3. NEET 2020 – securing ( ) passing marks. NEET 2019 – securing (134).
4. Valid passport with minimum one year validity.
*NOTE : If a student has passed his/her 12th class In/before 2015, please send a gap certificate of the same. This gap certificate can be anything like entrance examination admit card, any ID card issued by any coaching institution, a Bonafide certificate from coaching institute on its letterhead or any other document proving his preparations (Please also note that affidavit from a lawyer will not be accepted as gap certificate).