Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
established in 1945
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University (IFNMU) is situated in Galytska 2, 76000 Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine and it is a leading higher education foundation of the region with a higher accreditation level. The University has begun in 1945 so it has more than 70 years of experience to teach MBBS in Ukraine. The university comprises of 12 hospital and clinics. It is recognized by the medical council of India, the World Health Organization, and many other international organizations.
The institute is providing the best infrastructure for its students and the quality facilities like good and spacious hostels, libraries, modern classrooms, etc. Moreover, the institute is providing a healthy and friendly environment on the campus for its students. On its staff the University has 18 academicians including 9 Members and Associate Members of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences of National Progress, 2 Members of the Academy of Sciences of Technological Cybernetics of Ukraine, 2 Members of New-York Academy of Sciences, 6 Honoured figures of science and engineering of Ukraine, 3 Honoured Medical Doctors of Ukraine, 3 Honoured worker of education of Ukraine. The University has international relation with the leading clinics, universities and research centres of USA, Germany; Sweden, Switzerland etc. Ukraine as a member of the UNO and UNESCO takes an active part in carrying out of international programs in the sphere of higher education, within the limits of its economic means it renders assistance to a foreign state in training of national specialists.
Tuition Fee – 4000$/Year
Hostel Fee – 1000$/Year
One Time Charge – 2500$
Indian Processing Fee – 2000$
Food expenses $100-$150 per month and excluded from tuition/Hostel fees. *
One Time Charges Include – Admission Letter from desired University, Invitation Letter, Medical check-up, Medical insurance, free sim card, swift landing, immigration letters, City Orientation, visa Extension and 6 Year Local Support and Documentation.
Indian Processing Fee Include – Counseling Fee, Admission, Visa & Travel Assistance, one way Air Fare for Student & all consultancy related to student’s admission procedures.
The institute has 6 hostel buildings in the campus in which they are providing fully furnished rooms (two-seat and three-seat) with a bed, mattress, centrally heated facility, etcThe hostels are available in two and three sharing occupies in rooms. Students can choose one of them based on their needs, requirement, budget, and availability. All the rooms are well-furnished and centrally heated with all the necessary amenities like a bed, bed sheets, mattress, study table, etc. Boys and girls hostels are separate. All the hostels are very safe and secure as they have security cameras in every hostel for the students safety
1. Passport (Original).
2. Date of birth certificate (original).
3. 12th marks sheet (original).
4. Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa).
5. Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit.
6. ORIGINAL Bank statement with stamp (min bal. Rs. 4.5 lacs).
7. If account is less than 6 months old, a letter from the Bank manager.
8. If Bank account is of the student, (min bal. Rs. 3.5 Lacs).
9. 4 passport sized VISA photographs (white background).
10. Medical certificate – reputed Private clinic (blood reports Specimen attached).
11. If Student is below 18 yrs. Minor Affidavit (10 Rs stamp) of mother/father reqd.
12. Copy of ID of parents giving Affidavit and original should be same.
1. AGE –17 yrs. and older.
2. 12th passed minimum 50% aggregate and PCB with minimum 50% marks.
3. NEET 2020 – securing ( ) passing marks. NEET 2019 – securing (134).
4. Valid passport with minimum one year validity.
*NOTE : If a student has passed his/her 12th class In/before 2015, please send a gap certificate of the same. This gap certificate can be anything like entrance examination admit card, any ID card issued by any coaching institution, a Bonafide certificate from coaching institute on its letterhead or any other document proving his preparations (Please also note that affidavit from a lawyer will not be accepted as gap certificate).