Lviv national medical university
established in 1784
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University is formerly known as Lviv state medical institute. It is one of the oldest and reputed medical university of Ukraine. It is one of the main medical universities of the IV level of accreditation. LNMU starts from the Medical Faculty of Lviv University from November 16, 1784. According to the performance indicators of LNMU named after Danylo Halytsky, it occupies leading positions in the rankings among higher education institutions and higher medical educational institutions of Ukraine.
Lviv National Medical University named after Danylo Halytsky unites 6 faculties, a medical college, 78 departments (including 47 clinical, as well as 19 basics for higher medical educational institutions of Ukraine), 14 educational buildings, Dental Medical Center, educational industrial pharmacy, training simulation center, botanical garden, CNDL and laboratory of industrial toxicology, a research institute of epidemiology and hygiene, a research center for anti tumor testing, scientific library, 9 dormitories, student nutrition complex, 4 museums, 3 art groups of which have the title of People’s, sports and recreation camp “Medic”.
Tuition Fee – 4900$/Year
Hostel Fee – 900$/Year
One Time Charge – 2500$
Indian Processing Fee – 2000$
Food expenses $100-$150 per month and excluded from tuition/Hostel fees. *
One Time Charges Include – Admission Letter from desired University, Invitation Letter, Medical check-up, Medical insurance, free sim card, swift landing, immigration letters, City Orientation, visa Extension and 6 Year Local Support and Documentation.
Indian Processing Fee Include – Counseling Fee, Admission, Visa & Travel Assistance, one way Air Fare for Student & all consultancy related to student’s admission procedures.
The institute has 8 hostels in the campus with single, double, and triple occupancy rooms are available. Students can choose one of them based on their needs, requirement, and budget. All the rooms are equipped with beds, tables, mattresses, etc. and 1 common washroom is provided for the two rooms. All rooms in hostels are centrally heated and every floor of the hostel is having a common kitchen that can be used by every student of that particular floor. Boys and girls hostels are separate. All the hostels are very safe and secure as they have security cameras in every hostel for the students safety. Indian food is available in the mess for the students and they are providing healthy and nutritious food to every student and staff.
1. Passport (Original).
2. Date of birth certificate (original).
3. 12th marks sheet (original).
4. Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa).
5. Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit.
6. ORIGINAL Bank statement with stamp (min bal. Rs. 4.5 lacs).
7. If account is less than 6 months old, a letter from the Bank manager.
8. If Bank account is of the student, (min bal. Rs. 3.5 Lacs).
9. 4 passport sized VISA photographs (white background).
10. Medical certificate – reputed Private clinic (blood reports Specimen attached).
11. If Student is below 18 yrs. Minor Affidavit (10 Rs stamp) of mother/father reqd.
12. Copy of ID of parents giving Affidavit and original should be same.
1. AGE –17 yrs. and older.
2. 12th passed minimum 50% aggregate and PCB with minimum 50% marks.
3. NEET 2020 – securing ( ) passing marks. NEET 2019 – securing (134).
4. Valid passport with minimum one year validity.
*NOTE : If a student has passed his/her 12th class In/before 2015, please send a gap certificate of the same. This gap certificate can be anything like entrance examination admit card, any ID card issued by any coaching institution, a Bonafide certificate from coaching institute on its letterhead or any other document proving his preparations (Please also note that affidavit from a lawyer will not be accepted as gap certificate).