Ternopil State medical university
established in 1957
Ternopil National Medical University started in the year 1957 as Ternopil Medical Institute. Ternopil National Medical University is one of the biggest medical university in Ukraine. It recognized by WHO, MCI, and many more international professional groups. Ternopil National Medical University is a tertiary medical school at the forefront of medical education and exploration. The university is providing the best infrastructure for its students and the quality facilities like good and spacious hostels, libraries, modern classrooms, etc. Moreover, the university is providing a healthy and friendly environment on the campus for its students.
Ternopil National Medical University is offering a low-cost medicine program. The university is preparing doctors for near countries, and far abroad. The teaching staff of Ternopil National Medical University includes more than 600 professors, among them 102 full-time professors, and 460 associate professors. More than 6530 students are currently studying in Ternopil National Medical University, which includes over 1977 foreign students from 53 countries.
Tuition Fee – 3800$/Year
Hostel Fee – 1000$/Year
One Time Charge – 2500$
Indian Processing Fee – 2000$
Food expenses $100-$150 per month and excluded from tuition/Hostel fees. *
One Time Charges Include – Admission Letter from desired University, Invitation Letter, Medical check-up, Medical insurance, free sim card, swift landing, immigration letters, City Orientation, visa Extension and 6 Year Local Support and Documentation.
Indian Processing Fee Include – Counseling Fee, Admission, Visa & Travel Assistance, one way Air Fare for Student & all consultancy related to student’s admission procedures.
The hostels are available in double, and triple sharing occupies in rooms. Students can choose one of them based on their needs, requirement, budget, and availability. All the rooms are well-furnished and centrally air-conditioned with all the necessary amenities like a bed, bed sheets, mattress, study table, wardrobes, etc. Boys and girls hostels are separate. All the hostels are very safe and secure as they have security cameras in every hostel for the student safety. Security staff is always there for the security of the students. Indian food is available in the mess of the hostel.
1. Passport (Original).
2. Date of birth certificate (original).
3. 12th marks sheet (original).
4. Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa).
5. Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit.
6. ORIGINAL Bank statement with stamp (min bal. Rs. 4.5 lacs).
7. If account is less than 6 months old, a letter from the Bank manager.
8. If Bank account is of the student, (min bal. Rs. 3.5 Lacs).
9. 4 passport sized VISA photographs (white background).
10. Medical certificate – reputed Private clinic (blood reports Specimen attached).
11. If Student is below 18 yrs. Minor Affidavit (10 Rs stamp) of mother/father reqd.
12. Copy of ID of parents giving Affidavit and original should be same.
1. AGE –17 yrs. and older.
2. 12th passed minimum 50% aggregate and PCB with minimum 50% marks.
3. NEET 2020 – securing ( ) passing marks. NEET 2019 – securing (134).
4. Valid passport with minimum one year validity.
*NOTE : If a student has passed his/her 12th class In/before 2015, please send a gap certificate of the same. This gap certificate can be anything like entrance examination admit card, any ID card issued by any coaching institution, a Bonafide certificate from coaching institute on its letterhead or any other document proving his preparations (Please also note that affidavit from a lawyer will not be accepted as gap certificate).