The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has announced that the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination application process will commence on Monday. Students who pass the exam will be able to enroll in various engineering, graduate paramedical, and graduate pharmacy programs throughout the state. We will present you with all of the relevant information regarding the BCECEB Bihar B.Tech Admission, including important dates, how to apply, and more, in this article.
Important Dates for BCECEB Bihar B.Tech. Admission
- Application Start Date: Monday, May 1st
- Application Deadline: May 17th
- Dates for application correction: May 19th and 20th
- The application fee is due by May 18th.
Application Procedure for BCECEB B.Tech. Admission in Bihar
- Go to https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- Click on the “Apply for BCECE 2023” link.
- Register by entering your name, birth date, email address, and cell phone number.
- Log in to your account using your registration number and password once you’ve registered.
- Complete the application form with your personal and educational information.
- Upload your photo and signature in the format specified.
- Use a credit/debit card or net banking to pay the application fee online.
- Submit the application form and print a copy for future use.
BCECEB Bihar B.Tech. Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for BCECEB Bihar B.Tech. admission:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have completed a 10+2 or comparable examination that included physics, chemistry, and mathematics as required courses.
- The candidate must have received at least 45% in the qualifying examination (40% for reserved groups).
BCECEB Bihar B.Tech Admission Exam Pattern
The BCECEB Bihar B.Tech. Admission Exam will be conducted in one stage. The exam will be administered offline and will include multiple-choice questions (MCQs). The exam will last 2 hours and 15 minutes, with applicants receiving an additional 15 minutes to complete the OMR sheet.
The exam will be divided into three sections: physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Each segment will include 100 questions, with each question worth four points. For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.