In a public notice, NTA brought the latest updates regarding the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) – PG 2023. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is responsible for conducting the CUET-PG examination in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Due to certain circumstances, there are important changes to the examination schedule. This notice aims to provide you with all the necessary information regarding the updated schedule and other relevant details.
Updates and Revised Schedule
The candidates have received their admit cards for the previously publicised dates. Please make sure you have downloaded your admit card from www.nta.ac.in and https://cuet.nta.nic.in, which are the official websites.
Candidates Unable to Accommodate:
- Unfortunately, the previously indicated date-sheet was unable to accommodate about 44,079 candidates.
- For these applicants, a new exam timetable has been created.
- With buffer dates of June 24 and 25, 2023, the exam for these students will now take place from June 21 to June 23, 2023.
- Please check the NTA website(s) specified above to learn the actual timetable.
Candidates from North-Eastern States:
- The new exam schedule will take into account candidates from the North-Eastern States who were assigned examination centres outside of their own states and were unable to travel.
- These candidates must send an email to [email protected] with a request to be added to the updated timetable.
Examination Rescheduling due to Cyclone:
- Due to the effects of a cyclone in Gujarat, the CUET-PG examination was unable to be given in some testing locations.
- At these impacted centres, the exam will be rescheduled.
- On the NTA website(s), more information about the postponed exam will be available.
Assistance and Support
Admit Card or Intimation Slip Downloading/Checking Difficulties:
Please ask for help if you have any problems downloading or seeing your CUET-PG 2023 examination city notification slip or admit card.
- You can contact [email protected] by email.
- As an alternative, you can call the helplines at 011-40759000 or 011-69227700.
- Assistance is offered from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Keep Up to Date:
- The most recent information regarding the test must be kept up to date.
- For any updates or modifications, check the NTA website(s) frequently at www.nta.ac.in and https://cuet.nta.nic.in.
We trust that this piece of information has given you all the information you require on the changes and updated schedule for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) – PG 2023. It is essential to stay informed and frequently check the NTA websites for any additional exam-related information. Please don’t hesitate to call the available helplines or send an email to [email protected] if you have any questions or problems.