Beginning on April 24, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will administer the CA Foundation 2023 practise exams. The mock exams, which will last through April 27, will aid candidates in getting ready for the real exams, which will take place in June 2023. The timetable, registration procedure, and other essential information concerning the ICAI CA Foundation 2023 mock exams will all be covered in this post.
Schedule for the ICAI CA Foundation 2023 Mock Exam
The ICAI CA Foundation 2023 practise exams will be given from April 24 to April 27. The first round of mock exams will be administered over the course of these four days, with the time of the exams set for 2 pm to 5 pm on April 24–25 and 2 pm to 4 pm on April 26–27.
Physical and virtual test modes are available.
Both physical and virtual mode of the mock exams are options for candidates. In order to take the CA mock exams in physical mode in 2023, students must get in touch with their local regional councils and branches. Students who choose to take the exams online can do so from the convenience of their homes. They must make sure they have a reliable internet connection and a computer with a webcam and microphone, though.
How to Sign Up for the 2023 ICAI CA Mock Tests
Each of the steps listed below must be followed by candidates in order to register for the ICAI CA Foundation 2023 mock exams:
- Visit icai.org, the organization’s official website
- Select the link for the CA mock exam.
- A redirect will take you to the Board of Studies (BoS) portal.
- The “Registration for the physical mode of Mock Test at respective Regional Councils & Branches of ICAI” notification’s link should be clicked.
- Log in with your registration number and birthdate.
- Register for the mock exam and submit your answer
- The page should be saved for later use.
Important Things to Keep in Mind
The following considerations are crucial for candidates that they keep in mind before signing up for the ICAI CA Foundation 2023 practise exams:
- Registration for the mock exams is required and must be finished prior to the appointed day.
- Both offline and online mock exam options for candidates are available.
- Students who choose the physical option must get in touch with the appropriate regional councils and branches.
- If a student chooses to study virtually, they must have a reliable internet connection and a computer with a webcam and microphone.
- Candidates can better comprehend the exam format and prepare for the main exams by taking the practice exams.
Candidates who want to adequately study for the main exams may use the ICAI CA Foundation 2023 practise exams. Candidates will be able to recognise their strengths and shortcomings and gain a better understanding of the exam format thanks to the assessments. Therefore, candidates must sign up for the mock exams and take advantage of this chance to improve their performance on the main exams.