NBEMS DNB PDCET 2023 Registration is Open Until March 30th; Apply Now at Nbe.Edu.In to Pursue Post Diploma Medical Education
The deadline for submitting the online application for the NBEMS DNB PDCET 2023 is March 30.
NBEMS, DNB, and PDCET Registration for 2023: The application process for the Diplomate of the National Board Post-Diploma Centralised Entrance Examination (DNB PDCET 2023) is now open. Students can register and submit an application for the entrance exam online by visiting the official websites at natboard.edu.in and nbe.edu.in.
As a single window entrance exam for admission to Post Diploma DNB Broad specialization Courses, the DNB PDCET 2023 DNB-PDCET (Post Diploma CET) is held this year. Here, one can review significant dates, qualifying requirements, and other information. The exam will be held on April 30. The online application form must be submitted by March 30.
DNB PDCET 2023 Registration: Check Important Dates Here
Online Submission of Applications: March 10, 2023 (3 PM Onwards) to March 30, 2023 (Till 11:55 PM)
- Edit Window for All Payment Success Applications: April 3 2023 to April 5, 2023
- Final and Selective Edit Window to rectify Deficient/Incorrect Images: April 10, 2023, to April 12, 2023
- Issue of Admit Card: April 18, 2023
- Examination Date: April 23, 2023
- Declaration of Result: 22nd May 2023
- The cut-off date for qualifying for the final examination of PG Medical Diploma qualification towards eligibility for DNB PDCET 2023: February 28, 2023
DNB PDCET 2023 Application Correction Window:
Date And Time
Candidates will be able to edit their application forms between April 3, 2023, and April 5, 2023. During the edit window, no new applications or payments can be made. Except for the name, test city, nationality, mobile number, and email ID, any information/document can be changed/corrected during the edit window.
DNB PDCET 2023 Examination Fee
- Rs. 5000/-
- Fees cannot be paid in any other way than through the payment gateway available when submitting the online application form.
DNB PDCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
According to the Information Bulletin, candidates who have successfully completed the requirements for a Post Graduate Diploma from an Indian university that has been approved under the NMC Act 2019 and the Indian Medical Council Act, which has since been repealed, may apply for the DNB PDCET 2023 in the same broad speciality using the online application system at https://nbe.edu.in or https://natboard.edu.in. Consult the brochure shared below for further details.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit the official website at natboard.edu.in and nbe.edu.in.
- Click on DNB PDCET 2023 link.
- For 1st time users, click on the ‘New Registration’ link and enter basic details.
- Now, log in again using the generated application number and password.
- Fill out the application form by entering personal, and academic qualification details.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the examination fee and submit the application form.
- Download the DNB PDCET application form for future reference.