West Bengal: The registration gateway for PG paramedical programmes has been made available by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS).
The portal will be accessible until 31.3.2023, at 11:59 PM, according to the message. During the allotted time, candidates should finish the online registration process. The college administration can simultaneously approve students.
Before beginning the form fill-out and verification process, all parties involved must consult the “I Need Help Section” online on the same page.
The gateway will be accessible until 31.5.2023, through 11:59 PM, with an applicable late fee, for those unable to finish the online registration during the time period specified above.
The following courses are included –
- Master of Hospital Administration.
- Master of Public Health.
- Master of Prosthetic and Orthotics.
- Master of Occupational Therapy.
- Master of Physiotherapy.
- MSc in Critical Care Sciences.
- MSc in Operation Theatre Sciences.
- MSc in Perfusion Sciences.
- MSc Applied Nutrition.
- MMLT in Biochemistry.
- MSc in Medical Biochemistry.
- MSc in Medical Microbiology.
- MSc in Medical Biotechnology.
- MSc in Human Genetics.
- PG Diploma in Disability and Rehabilitation Management.
- MSc in Public Health in Health Promotion.
- MSc in Speech-Language Pathology
The candidates have also been notified by WBUHS that SMS and Helpline services will be offered. To prevent SMS failure, candidates are urged to remove any DND features that may still be active on their mobile devices.
On January 1st, the West Bengal University of Health Sciences was established. Since 2003, the university has been in charge of providing undergraduate, graduate, and post-doctoral education in the state of West Bengal. This includes the PhD programme in modern system of medicine, the homoeopathic system of medicine, the ayurvedic system of medicine, and the Unani system of medicine, as well as education in nursing, pharmacy, dentistry, physiotherapy, speech therapy, and other paramedical fields like Occupational Therapy and prosthetics-orthotics.