The NBE has released the schedule for the centralized online merit-based counseling for the FNB 2022 admission session in Infectious Diseases. The seat matrix has also been made available to the candidates.
The detailed schedule includes the following points:
- Candidates can register for counseling and select available seats until 5th April 2023, by 5:00 PM.
- The allotment results will be declared on 6th April 2023.
- The payment of First Year Course Fee- 6-8th April 2023
- Physical Joining at the allotted hospital – 06th to 10th April 2023
As per NBE, this schedule is in continuation to the notice dated 17.03.2022 regarding the centralized online merit-based counseling for admission to FNB courses for the 2022 admission session. The rest of the schedule and conditions are per the public notice dated 17.03.2023.
Seat Matrix for Round 1–
The seats are available in Gujarat, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana. Each state has one college for the above course. In total, 13 are available for round 1.
Detailed seat matrix –
- Sterling Hospital, Off. Gurukul Road Behind Drive-In Cinema, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380052- Seat 1
- Sher-1-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Saura, Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir-190011- Seat 2
- Manipal Hospital, No. 98, Rustum Bagh, Old Airport Road, Bangalore, Karnataka- 560017 Seat-2
- Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences, PB No.1, Anayara PO, Trivandrum, Kerala- 695029 Seat -1
- P.D. Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Veer Savarkar Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400016 Seat-2
- Apollo Hospital, 21, Greams lane, Off Greams Rd, Thousand Lights, Chennai., Tamil Nadu-600006 seat -4
- Apollo Hospital, Room No. 306, Office of the Director of Medical Education Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana-500033 Seat-1
For further clarification/assistance related to FNB Counseling – 2022 admission session, please email only at NBEMS Communication Web Portal https://exam.natboard.edu.in/candidates/frontpage.php